Some frequently asked questions about the Pacific Northwest Brew Cup:
- Is there a fee to get into the event?
The event is FREE! To sample the different beers you do need a souvenir tasting mug.
- How much are the souvenir mugs and tokens?
Souvenir tasting mugs are $12.00; tokens are $1.00 each and equal a 4oz pour…3 tokens = a full beer! Pourers cannot accept cash. Refunds will not be given for unused tokens, but you can bring them back next year!
Guests wishing to sample beers will have their ID checked when purchasing a taster’s mug and given a wristband to show they are of legal drinking age.
- Is this a family friendly event?
Yes! There will be an area for kids activities and family friendly fun.
- Where is the Pacific Northwest Brew Cup located?
The Pacific Northwest Brew Cup is located at Riverwalk and 7th Street, adjacent to Buoy Beer.
- What are the hours of the event?
The Brew Cup kicks off Friday, September 22th at noon to 10:00 pm, Saturday, September 23th 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, and Sunday, September 24th 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- What is “Growler Fill Sunday”?
Bring you growler anytime on Sunday, and fill your 1/2 gallon for $10.00!
- Is this event pet friendly?
Yes! The event is pet friendly to friendly pets.
- Once you get your beer, please move away from the pour counter to allow others access.
- Drink plenty of water and balance the beer with food from our great local vendors.
- Pacific Northwest Brew Cup t-shirts and sweatshirts are available for sale at the onsite merchandise booth.
- Be considerate, and please place your refuse and recyclable materials in the appropriate containers.
- If your glass breaks, do not pick up the broken pieces. A volunteer will assist you in cleaning it up. Hold on tight, though—we are unable to provide a free replacement.
- Closing time Friday and Saturday is 10:00 pm and all beer sampling will stop at 9:45 pm. Event closes Sunday at 4:00 pm and beer sampling will stop at 3:45 pm.
- Growlers (1/2 gallon) may be filled on Sunday for $10 while supplies last. Get a growler voucher at the ticket booth. If you do not have a growler, we will have 1/2 gallon jars available to purchase. Growlers may not be opened at the event.
Didn’t see your question? Ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org.